Report a crime or incident

Report or give information about a crime, incident or missing person.

Use this online service to report a non-emergency crime or incident to Thames Valley Police. 

Always call 999 in an emergency. It’s an emergency when a crime is being committed, there’s a risk of injury, or there’s a risk of serious damage to property.

If it isn’t an emergency but a quick response is needed, call 101.


After you send your report you will receive confirmation that it has been received by Contact Management at Thames Valley Police. We will contact you to explain how we are going to deal with your enquiry and aim to do this as soon as possible. 

All personal details sent using this service will be kept safe and are used for policing purposes only. 

Other ways to report a non-emergency crime or incident


You can also:


Non-police issues

To help us to use our resources wisely, please contact your local council about:


  • abandoned vehicles
  • noise nuisance
  • fly tipping
  • stray dogs
  • animals killed on the road by a vehicle, unless it’s causing an obstruction

For vehicles on the road with no valid road tax, contact the DVLA.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Help us improve this website

Don't include any personal, sensitive or confidential information.